First annual raffle from Appalachian RC&D featuring rare and premium spirits paired with premium cuts of meat.
Prizes pictured: Tenjaku Blended Whisky (top left), Willet Kentucky Bourbon (top right), Redbreast Single Pot Still 15-year Irish Whiskey (bottom left) Avión Reserva 44 EXTRA AÑEJO Tequila (bottom right).
Enter for a chance to win premium or rare spirits and/or premium cuts of meat. Proofs include premium spirits such as, Avion Reserva 44, 15 Year Redbreast Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey, Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 10 Year James Eadie Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Blair Athol Distillery, Blanton’s Single Barrel, Macallan Double Cask 12 Year, and much more.
Notably, one prize features a limited release 2-year Tennessee Whiskey aged in New Charred American White Oak Barrels, bottled at 100 Proof from Lost State Distilling in Bristol, Tennessee. This bottle is one of only 300 that will ever be bottled.
Provisions include vouchers for premium products from Hamilton Meats, Slap Farms, Sentelle Sausage, and Cured Fine Meats.
The buy button will take you to our SquareSpace listing for this item; Square is a secure payment processor that ARCD is using to process all online raffle ticket purchases.
Thank you to our Appalachian Fusion sponsors:
By purchasing a raffle ticket, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the following rules and regulations:
- Persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are expressly prohibited from selling or purchasing tickets.
- Persons who are employed by the Appalachian RC&D Council or who serve as board members and their immediate family members are prohibited from purchasing tickets or winning any prize. For the purposes of this rule, “immediate family” refers to anyone living in the home of a staff person or member of the board.
- Any vendors, agents, subcontractors, donors, or volunteers who assisted or provided services relating to the Proofs and Provisions Raffle are prohibited from purchasing tickets or winning any prize.
- Any member of the general assembly during such member’s term of office, the Secretary of State, and employees of either are ineligible to participate in authorized gaming events.
- There will be ten (10) prizes including one (1) grand prize. There will be a maximum of three-hundred (300) tickets sold. The odds of winning the grand prize are 1 in 300; the odds of winning any prize are 1 in 30.
- Players may purchase multiple tickets.
- Drawing will be held at Appalachian Fusion Farm to Table Dinner on September 17th, 2022. Players need not be present to win; winners will be notified via email or phone following the event no later than Monday, September 19th by 5PM. Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days following notification or be forfeited.
- Players must ensure the information the provided when purchasing their ticket is accurate. ARCD will not be held liable for forfeited prizes if the contact information provided by the purchaser is incorrect or incomplete.
- Tickets to Appalachian Fusion Farm to Table Dinner are sold separately and can be purchased here.
- You will not receive a physical raffle ticket; tickets will be generated electronically for the purposes of drawing and numbers will be assigned in the order in which tickets were purchased.