In 2018 we tracked 1,500 hours of volunteer time with the Appalachian RC&D Council.
There are a number of ways that you can volunteer with the ARC&D to improve our rural economy and conserve our natural resources. We are looking for….
- Farm Tour Docent: Volunteer on a farm for an afternoon of Farm Tours in (June).
- Envirothon: Volunteer to help out for the day at our annual High School Envirothon Competition (April).
- Marketing: Volunteer to help distribute flyers and brochures (Ongoing).
- Servers and ABC-certified Servers: Volunteer for our annual Appalachian Fusion, farm to table dinner (September)
- Decorations/Flower Arrangers/Event Coordinators: Volunteer for various events throughout the year (Ongoing).
- Artists: Team up with us on special projects
- Photographers: Photographing events, programs, and special projects for our use in Communications